Ryan is now 3!!! He is 34lbs and 40in tall...and very healthy!
We had a birthday party at our house for him, including a bounce house! There were 11 kids over 2, 5 kids under 2, and like 25 adults. I really didn't expect almost every single family to attend but we managed and all had fun! The weather was semi-okay, it did rain a couple times and it was pretty windy, but the kids were able to bounce for most of the party!
We had a Toy Story themed party! I made the cake with a star shaped cake pan (thanks to Cara)
and the cupcakes were from The Disney Family Website
We had a Toy Story themed party! I made the cake with a star shaped cake pan (thanks to Cara)
and the cupcakes were from The Disney Family Website
Singing Happy Birthday-
notice the little goose-egg on his head from the bounce house
(boys will definitely be boys!!!)
Then, the next day Papa Paul came and
brought Ryan his birthday present from Las Vegas...
A John Deere Gator!
As you can see, I didn't get too many pics from the party, I was a little busy chatting, prepping food, cleaning up messes, getting drinks, and telling my 3 year old not to hit! :) It would have been easier if the weather would have been sunny and warm because then we could of had everything outside and not half inside half outside! But everything worked out!!!
And we got to keep the bounce house until the next day, so after everyone left- we had family bounce time, twice and then again in the morning before we put it away...it was very fun and good exercise! :)


1 comment:
It was a GREAT party! Thanks for including us!! Happy Birthday Ry Ry!!
Post a Comment