Painting Hearts for Valentine's Day
Jackson's favorite past time- Bath time
Ryan started playing indoor soccer- he is doing so good!
Garden Time
We started our indoor plants. Ryan loves to water them everyday and watch them all grow. I think this will be a fun garden year!
It seems like life just keeps getting more busy busy busy!
Ryan is now signed up for Preschool in the fall- he will be in a 3's am class. And I was chosen to be a part of the preschool school board- which I think will be a fun experience.
I took Ryan and Jackson on our first alone 1/2day trip to OMSI. We met up with a friend and her daughter, we just kept the kids in the little kids area and it went well. I carried Jackson in my ergo- he was pretty happy.
Jackson sleeps 11 hours a night. And this week he started taking 2 hour naps during the day. We are getting on a schedule, which I love. The hard part has been pumping and keeping up my supply- but we are getting along. I just need to save up 3 days worth of food before May because I'm going on a fire-wives weekend beach trip. I'm on track and trying to freeze 3-4 feeding a week.
It seems so funny to me that at the beginning of the year, I had nothing scheduled for the spring and summer months- I thought we would have a laid back, lazy stay at home summer...but now it seems like my calendar is filling up! But really, that's what keeps me happy- when I get to look forward to hanging out with friends and going out with the kids.
It seems so funny to me that at the beginning of the year, I had nothing scheduled for the spring and summer months- I thought we would have a laid back, lazy stay at home summer...but now it seems like my calendar is filling up! But really, that's what keeps me happy- when I get to look forward to hanging out with friends and going out with the kids.


No comments:
Post a Comment