Wednesday, March 10, 2010

...Day 27...Month 6

I'm on Day 27 of my cycle...and for a lot of people this would be the end of their cycle.  But for moi, well considering the last few months, I would say I have-on average- a 35 day cycle, so that would leave me with another week. 
Really, I have no idea how long my cycles are because since I have been off BC and keeping track of my cycles- they have all been weird amounts of time.  Isn't this fun! :) 
I blame the Depo shot because the year after Rye was born, I had 2 shots (I was pumping and not wanting to get preggo then).  And then I started taking the pill, like usual.  So, those 2 little shots are what I blame for my irregular cycles...at this time.

And due to the privacy my husband would like to keep...I will not be 'posting' when we do get preggo until a couple months into it.  But if you see me start over, like with DAY 1- then you'll know that we aren't! Just FYI.

Okay, so I don't feel any different right now and my DH and I are just assuming that I am going to start my period- we both don't like the let down but we have learned not to be too eager at thinking we're preggo.  In fact this month we really haven't even talked about what if it happened...

someday...still hopeful

p.s. (I feel a little dumb because I know there are couples who have tried for years to get preggo and I'm not saying we are in their boat at all, I'm sure they have gone through a WHOLE lot more emotions then we have...it's just every month it doesn't happen, you get more and more thoughts into your head about the WHY's and WHAT's going on)

No comments: