Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm not a Bear


Okay, so think of the noise this bear makes when it growls...

Apparently that is what I sound like when Mike tries to bug me, wake me, or make noise in the mornings!  For as long as I can remember, he has called me Bear.  And every time this happens, he tells me the story of how I growled at him that morning- and makes the bear growling noise...you will have to ask him to make the sound, so you know just how cute and mean it is! :)

But don't tell him, I am announcing our nicknames!  I call him Bubba, usually.  And our nicknames we don't really say when other people are around.
Isn't it funny how you come up with nicknames for your spouse and the stories behind them!
so cute...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....