and in case you don't know how to make it...
I will tell you...
Kettle Corn
3/4 C. un-popped popcorn
2 TB. Oil
1/4 C. Sugar
1 tsp Salt
.
In a large pot with a lid, heat up the oil (High-Med heat). Add 1 kernel and when it pops add the sugar and the rest of the kernels. Place lid on the pot and shake every once in a while. When the kernels start popping lift up from the heat and shake the pot a little more. I wait till the popped kernels reach the top and then pour some out into a bowl, put the lid back on, and shake some more or put it back on the burner till all the kernels pop. When you put the popcorn in a bowl- add some salt and shake around.
.
So this is fairly easy, I'm not sure how well I explained it...but I tried!
.
And this is way better than the pre-packaged Kettle Corn you pop in the microwave. It is also better than just sprinkling sugar on your popped popcorn! I really liked this- I think we will make it more often.


1 comment:
I can't wait to try this! Looks Yummy!
Post a Comment