My Birthday was this last week! I really enjoyed it this year and I feel so Blessed!
On my Birthday we went to the beach, played in the water, ate at Moe's, shopped, and got ice cream cones, taffy, and popcorn!
And the day before my Birthday, my mom and I went shopping and had Dinner. We shopped for a long time but ended up at NW 23rd...and walked to Dinner, which she had planned for us. We went to Urban Fondue/Bartini- they are right next to eachother and you get can both their food/drinks at either place. So we had Martini's and Fondue- we actually were there for 2 hours!!! It was nice to be able to have a relaxing evening!
On the Morning of my Birthday, I got these photos as a surprise...leading up to a home-made cake, made by Mike and Ryan!


No comments:
Post a Comment