Because he came to mine!!!
When Ryan and I went downstairs in the morning, there was a pleasant surprise of hidden eggs around the house. And to my surprise- they were for me! So, I searched and got all the eggs in my basket...then I opened them up. There were some Cadburry eggs, 4 five dollar bills, and letters on pieces of paper- which I had to figure out what they spelled and close my eyes- and Michael got me a really cute kneeling board for the garden- it says Plant, Water, Weed, Love- or something like that. And he said the money was for coffee or garden things I want to buy! So sweet. I was shocked! Now I can't say that he never surprises me.
Anyways- we had a nice relaxing morning- even slept in a little, because we went to Easter Vigil the night before. And we went to Mike's parents for Easter Dinner with his fam. Then, we came home- watched The Dark Knight, movie....and went to bed!
Hope everyone had a nice day!


1 comment:
Wow your flowers are a perfect backdrop for Easter pictures! Too cute!!
Post a Comment