This week I have food to make:
Roast Beef Sammies (recipe to follow)
Garden Salad
Squash
Garden Salad
Squash
(just cut in half and bake with butter and brown sugar)
Nichole's Crockpot Roast Beef
Any kind of beef roast
1 can jellied cranberries
1 packet of Onion Soup Mix
Optional- brown the roast in a skillet with a little olive oil and salt+pepper, to make a nice brown outside.
1 can jellied cranberries
1 packet of Onion Soup Mix
Optional- brown the roast in a skillet with a little olive oil and salt+pepper, to make a nice brown outside.
Place the roast in a crockpot. Pour out the Onion Soup mix packet over the roast, then spoon the entire can of cranberries over the top of the roast. Place the lid on and cook 6-8 hours, until it falls apart when you stick a fork in it.
I usually start my roast at 10am and it is done and we are ready to eat it by 6pm.
I usually start my roast at 10am and it is done and we are ready to eat it by 6pm.



No comments:
Post a Comment