So, I thought I should let out my feelings a little more...I tend to only add happy thoughts on my blog.
But, I am in a bit of a rut. I have been for about 2 months and I don't like it, but there's not much I can do. I think it's just re-adjusting to having another child. Maybe the "baby blues" if you will.
I feel not so talkative, less energy, tired, no emotions, and a bit overwhelmed at times. I just keep telling myself it will pass, which I believe it will. And Michael has been nothing but wonderful...but also busy with his own activities. BLAHHH! :)
I mean, I don't feel like this all day, everyday. It comes and goes. We have been getting out and doing more lately, which has helped. Honestly I think it's this little chunk of a baby I have, Mr. JD just wants everything I have (which I love) but I wish his day schedule would become more routine so I knew what to expect!! :)
I know I'm not alone, I think this happens to every mom...where you disappear/lay low for a while. Where you get all your hormones back into place and try to create a normal life again! Although I don't think this happened for very long when I had Ryan and it was earlier like within the first couple months.
But transitioning to two kids is a lot of work!!!
I know I'm not alone, I think this happens to every mom...where you disappear/lay low for a while. Where you get all your hormones back into place and try to create a normal life again! Although I don't think this happened for very long when I had Ryan and it was earlier like within the first couple months.
But transitioning to two kids is a lot of work!!!
Hopefully we get some sunshine and things calm down a little. And I'm sorry friends, if I have been distant!!
Love


1 comment:
I'm so sad to hear that you have been going through a rough time!! I just want you to know that I am always here for you if you want to talk or even to drop the kiddos off for a little while so you can have some "me" time!! I'm sending you big hugs!!! xoxo
Post a Comment