Update: I am 2cm!!! Not that I'll be going to the hospital anytime soon, but still I consider it progress. Head is still down. We finally took a birth center tour- since we will be at a new hospital. Bags packed, lists written out, house clean, and 1 load of laundry being done almost every day (so we don't have a pile up)
The nursery is what I would call complete, just needs like 3 things added to it. I'm hoping to get some pics of it on Friday or Saturday, when my husband can hang up the super cute shelves he made! :)
Our big-boy, 2.5 year old has been Potty Training for the last 3 weeks or so. He is doing great and goes on the toilet all throughout the day (not #2 yet). Naps and bedtime are non-potty training times, which is fine with me. It just clicked one day and he will stop what he's playing with, run in his room, pull down his pull-up, and jump on the toilet. At first, we used a sticker chart...then it turned into a coloring chart (where he got to color on the chart after he went potty and the sticker went on his shirt)...and now he just likes to yell 'YAY Potty' and get a hug and high five. But who knows how long this will last...as our world is about to be turned upside down! :)
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment