"Gare"
(Ryan calls Garrett this, it's like saying Dare with a G)
G and Cara
Kelsey
Me and Rye
Well the last 2 days of June went pretty well, the weather was semi-nice...could have been hotter!
On June 29-We managed to go to the splash park with our friends...complete with Subway and Smoothies! Then we came home- took naps. And ended our day with friends over for a BBQ.
On June 30- I took Rye to my in-laws for a sleepover then I headed to meet up with some girls...and we headed to the St. Paul Rodeo (they have the best corn dogs!!!). And my night ended at mid-night...where I came home to my long lost husband who had just got back from his rafting trip!!! The next morning he even took me out for local donuts and coffee where we got to sit out on the patio in the sunshine and have some 'us' time!
The summer is getting better!
(So sad, we forgot our camera on the 4th of July...so no cute pics to share for that day).


No comments:
Post a Comment