Saturday, June 19, 2010

too tired

Just wanted to say, over the past 8 weeks, I have just been too tired to do much.  First, I was really nauseous everyday, all the time.  Then, I got bronchitis for 2 weeks and was really sick with that.  And now, the nausea/sleepiness has come back part-time.  I am really hoping this 2nd trimester energy will kick in and I will stop feeling sick.  Literally, I have had like 5 days in 8 weeks where I was able to get out and do things for fun!  I also lost 9lbs, which was unexpected but when you are sick from being pregnant, then sick with Bronchitis...it is really hard to eat plus I have been sleeping for like 10 hours at night and a 2-3 hour nap in the day.  And Michael has been gone ALOT so keeping up with Ryan has been interesting!

I am sooo tired of being tired (and nauseous)!!!  I am very hopeful that I will wake up for the summer so I can enjoy all the activities we have planned! :) 

No comments: