Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yea!

I am so happy, because we only have 3 debts left in our lives: house, truck, and Mike's school loan.  Today we paid off our credit card- with some of our Tax money.  It is like a little weight is lifted off our shoulders.  I mean we didn't have a huge amount on it(over $1000 but under $4000)...but now we have no credit card payments!! 
And our goal is to keep it that way.  Then, next year with our refund we can put a little in a CD or something...I would like to build up so we have a chunk of money to put down on our next house (in years to come)...since, from the looks of it, we won't be making much on the house we're in now :)

P.S. I am also saying Yea because we have 2 events this week, where I am going to make home-made ice cream with my maker that Mike got me for Christmas!  And I have read that if you want to get pregnant, you should eat Real ice cream (the kind with full fat)!!  Yummy...

2 comments:

BrownFamilyPDX said...

yeah for no debt!! that's a GREAT feeling!!

double yeah for homemade ice cream!!! :-)

Wilson Family said...

Debt free is great! Have you guys read the Dave Ramsey stuff?